The number one priority of Wee-Cycle Bartlesville is to ensure the safety of your children. We want you to feel confident that items at our sale are not only the highest quality possible, but that they are safe. As a result, we ask all consignors to ensure none of their items have been recalled and that they meet federal safety standards. It is the CONSIGNORS RESPONSIBILITY to do this prior to bringing items to the sale. Wee-Cycle will inspect all items at drop off and will return any recalled or unsafe items to the consignor.
Please reference the following to ensure your items have not been recalled or have been deemed unsafe for children.
· The Consumer Product Safety Commission's (CPSC) Resellers and Resale Information Center provides direct links to research recalls for
baby swings, bassinets, cribs, high chairs, playpens, and toys. You can also utilize the CPSC searchable recall lists.
· Search by Product Type (toys, playpens, etc)
· Search by Company (Fisher Price, Step2, etc)
· Search by Product Description (Sesame Street Nursery Sets, etc)
· All consigned clothing at Wee-Cycle must comply with the CPSC’s safety regulations. We cannot accept clothing that has been recalled.
· Wee-Cycle Consignment can only accept cribs manufactured on or after June 28, 2011. This is due to new
regulations implemented by the CPSC. (Manufacture date can typically be found on the cribs mattress board.)
· Beginning on June 28, 2011, all cribs sold in the U.S. must meet the new federal requirements issued by the CPSC. After
June 28, 2011, it is illegal to manufacturer, sell, or provide any crib that does not meet the CPSC’s new standards.
· Cribs manufactured from July 23, 2010 to June 28, 2011 may be consigned if the seller provides a Certificate of Compliance (COC)
from the crib manufacturer or retailer.
· The COC must state that the crib meets the following standards, 16 CFR 1219 or 16 CFR 1220. Visit the CPSC website to view the
Certificate of Compliance requirements.
· Cribs manufactured prior to July 23, 2010 cannot be accepted under any circumstance.
· All cribs will be carefully inspected and returned to the consignor if it does not meet federal standards.
· Consignors who wish to sell a car seat at Wee-Cycle must be sure the car seat has not been recalled and that it meets federal safety standards.
We cannot accept any car seats older than 5 years.
· You can view a list of all car seat recalls by visiting
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Child Restraint Recall Campaign Listing
or by calling 1-800-424-9393.
· All car seats will be carefully inspected and returned to the consignor if it does not meet federal standards.